Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
At Bergener Mirejovsky, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of our motorcycle accident clients. Many of us, including attorney James Bergener, are riders ourselves. We understand how dangerous reckless drivers or poorly maintained roads can be. If you’ve been injured in an accident, don’t let the insurance company push you around. A great personal injury law firm will go above and beyond to look out for your best interests.
- We’ve won thousands of personal injury claims.
- No fees unless we win your case.
- No upfront costs
Our attorneys and staff are committed to helping people just like you. We give your case the attention it deserves, from the very first day. Call us today for a free case review at 1-800-881-2021.
Common Insurance Tricks to Look Out For
Insurance companies make their money by charging premiums and paying out as little money as possible to accident victims. They have developed tried and true strategies to devalue valid personal injury claims.
- The adjuster will craft questions that will get you to minimize your injuries and liability. Don’t talk about your injuries with an adjuster until you talk to an attorney.
- Delaying your settlement is a trick insurance adjusters use to motivate people to accept less money. They know the longer they drag out your claim, the more pressure you will feel to accept a smaller settlement.
- Don’t give the insurance company access to your confidential medical records. They will use your previous injuries against you.
- Like in many motorcycle accidents, if your injuries are severe, they may trick you into settling early before you know the full extent of your injuries.
The best way to avoid being swindled out of a fair settlement is to talk to an attorney before discussing or signing anything from the insurance company. Our attorneys are available to answer your questions seven days a week. Call today for the information you need to make your next move.
We Have Answers to Your Motorcycle Accident Questions
Accidents happen, but they shouldn’t cost you a lot time or money. Insurance company research shows that motorcycle accident victims that hire an attorney end up with better medical treatment and more money in their pocket.
It’s always helpful to review the details of your case with an experienced personal injury attorney before moving forward with your claim. At Bergener Mirejovsky, our team is available to talk to you 24 hours a day. Some frequent questions we get are:
- How much does it cost to hire a personal injury attorney?
- What should I tell my insurance company?
- The police report has me partially at fault. Can I still recover compensation?
- Will I be reimbursed for my medical bills and rental expenses?
- Does hiring an attorney mean I have to file a lawsuit?
- How much is my claim worth?
- What are my options if the driver was uninsured?
- Do I still have a claim, if I don’t have insurance?
If you’ve been injured in an accident, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Even if we can’t take your case, we are still happy to discuss your rights and options moving forward.